Giveaway Runs 20th July - 3rd of August
Winner Announced Sunday 5th of August
#International Giveaway with David Trubridge
Follow the steps below to win a Kina pendant (600 dia) Natural finish.
1. Follow @davidtrubridge and @Meanwhile_in_Melbourne
2. Tag a friend below
3. Join our Mailing List to receive regular design updates
Join our mailing list HERE
Terms and Conditions: 👀
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the
terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Participants who do not consent to @Meanwhile_in_Melbourne decisions may withdraw from the competition.
2. The Promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in the determination of a winner.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia only, and over 18 years of age. However, employees and their immediate families of @Meanwhile_in_Melbourne or @davidtrubridge and their associated dealers, retailers, agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
4. Winners will be selected at random by a random information generator.
5. The winners will be contacted by Meanwhile in Melbourne to arrange for distribution of the prizes at Mondoluce showroom. The competition will run for the duration of Friday 20th July - Friday 3rd of August.
6. To enter, candidates must follow @Meanwhile_in_ Melbourne and @davidtrubridge on Instagram, ‘like’ the “WIN” image of the prize, tag a friend in the comment and subscribe to Meanwhile in Melbourne’s Newsletter mailing list.
7. Participants are responsible for the resolution of any legal issues arising from their works in the event of changing, editing or doctoring contest imagery and agree to pay any costs thereby incurred. Meanwhile in Melbourne reserves the right to disallow entries that are harmful to the public order, violate standards
of decency or are contrary to the goals of the competition.
8. Meanwhile In Melbourne and David Trubridge may elect to suspend or postpone receipt of any or all entries if, in its judgment, the competition cannot be run smoothly for any reason at their discretion.
9. Entrants agree to fully indemnify David
Trubridge and Meanwhile In Melbourne and accept all responsibility for any third-party complaints or claims concerning copyright or other intellectual property rights infringement or damages arising from their reposted entry submitted.
11. By entering and participating, the Participant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands,
liability, damages or causes of action (however
named or described), losses, costs or expenses,
with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a
Prize (including, without limitation, any property
loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to
any person(s).This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
12. Meanwhile In Melbourne and David Trubridge reserve the right to publish entries to their social media accounts during the competition. Such publication does not guarantee an award of any kind to the Participant. Meanwhile in Melbourne reserves the right to publish all entries onto its website and social networking service accounts at any time and to make amendments to images where necessary.
13. Meanwhile In Melbourne and David Trubridge reserve in perpetuity the non-exclusive right to publish, reproduce, make public, display, print, distribute and screen winning entries on websites and public social networking service accounts, in photo exhibitions, without further compensation to or the additional prior consent of the participant.
14. Meanwhile in Melbourne will display the name of the winner on social networking service accounts.
15. All prizes cannot be bartered and are not redeemable for cash.