#MyHabitus is a Social Media competition run in collaboration with Manuela Millan of Meanwhile In Melbourne and Habitus Living.
Thanks to the incredible generosity of several individuals and brands, for the month of November #MyHabitus X #MeanwhileInMelbourne will explore a select handful of Melbourne’s creatives. At all points, each brand, object, individual or location/initiative is highlighted as an exemplar of ‘Living In Design’, particularly reflective of Melbourne’s unique identity and cultural scene.
With 14 prizes to be won by our lucky audience, the total prize pool contains:
- 4 x Habitus Living Magazine subscriptions (year)
- Mr Black Espresso Martini bottle
- Linea “desktop architecture” design by Jim Hannon-Tan & Made by Pen
- Unisex watch by Jack and Bell
- Galaxy cushion by ni.ni creative
- Saturn table lamp by Ilanel
- Brass tray by Lightly
- Muuto Corky Carafe by Living Edge
- QT Hotel voucher by QT Hotels
- Assemblage Vase by La petite fabrique de Brunswick
- Marble and terrazzo side table by Redfox & Wilcox
- Breakfast and Dinner voucher from Higher Ground
- Book: Plant Society ‘Create an Indoor Oasis for Your Urban Space’ by Jason Chongue
How does it work?
Duration Of Competition Running for the full period of November, the #MyHabitus X #MeanwhileInMelbourne competition will offer people the chance to win a selection of prizes each week.
For the Monday of every week, that week’s prizes are announced and people can begin entering. The competition for that week closes at 12am EST on the Friday morning, and the winner for that week is drawn/announced at 5pm EST that afternoon.
November Week 1: “Discerning Taste”(6th - 10th)
Prizes: Mr Black bottle, Muuto Carafe, and Higher Ground breakfast voucher for $60 and a dinner voucher for $100.
November Week 2: “Forever Lustre” (13th - 17th)
Prizes: Group: Brass tray by Lightly, galaxy cushion by ni.ni creative and Saturn table lamp by Ilanel.
November Week 3: “Natural Beauty” ( 20th- 24th)
Prizes: Assemblage Vase by La petite Fabrique de Brunswick, book by Plant Society and side table by Redfox & Wilcox
November Week 4: “New Luxury” (27th - 1st Dec)
Prizes: Linea “desktop architecture” design by Jim Hannon-Tan & Made by Pen, unisex watch by Jack + Bell and a nights’ accommodation at designer hotel QT Melbourne and breakfast for two at the hotel’s signature restaurant, Pascale Bar & Grill
How to enter:
1. Like the “WIN” picture of any given prize group. These images will be posted across both @HabitusLiving and @MeanwhileinMelbourne Instagram channels.
2. Tag a friend and comment #MyHabitus Should someone be selected as the winner, the friend that they tagged will receive a complimentary year subscription to Habitus Magazine as a thanks for participating.
3. Follow @Habitusliving and @Meanwhileinmelbourne
**Winners will be announced via a follow-up post of the prize (different image) and contacted via ‘Instagram Direct Messaging’ by @HabitusLiving. This is to request their preferred delivery address for the prizes. Every winner will receive a 1 year subscription to Habitus Magazine in addition to their other prizes for that week (4 subscriptions in total) **Winners are selected by chance via a random number generator. (One entry per person.)
Terms and Conditions apply.